Because of the losing popularity of such JS frameworks, it becomes mandatory to stay updated with the most popular and good ones. In 2019, the two most popular frameworks are Vue JS and React JS. These frameworks are getting popular day by day because they provide features that are exceptional.
Taking the same thought into consideration, we have done sufficient research on both the frameworks. Here is a brief comparison between React JS and Vue JS:What is Vue JS?
programming language. It is also called an open-source JS framework that is usually
used to create user interfaces. What makes it different from the rest is that it can also
function as a web app framework that has the ability to power advanced single page
It is also a famous framework that got popularized in the last two years. It also has the
ability to simplify and optimize the web development process.What is React JS?
React JS was developed by Jordan Walke, who is also a software engineer at Facebook. The framework was deployed for the first time on Facebook Newsfeed in the year 2011 and on Instagram in the year 2012.
It can also be used as a base for developing mobile apps and single-page apps. It enables Native iOS, Android, and UWP development as well.Features of Vue JS
● The size of the application in the production phase is 30.67 KB.
● Its architecture is Model-view-controller based and it also supports reusability of code including CSS and HTML.
● Bi-directional data binding.
● It has a Virtual DOM.
● The learning curve is less steep.
● The latest version is 2.6.7Features of React JS
● Support from Facebook
● The latest version is React 16.8.
● It has a Virtual DOM.
● Uses Flux architecture.
● One-way data-binding with props.How can ReactJS benefit you?
There are multiple reasons for using ReactJs or partnering with a good ReactJS Development Company. Some benefits are-
● No need to rewrite the entire code- When ReactJs is used for developing interactive user interfaces, then there will be no need for ReactJS developer to write the code again from scratch. This will ultimately save time and increase the efficiency of developers. This will also save cost for a ReactJS Development company.
● Components can be used again- The structure of react which is also component-specific provides a facility of using an Agile approach. Which gets very simple for a developer as he can use reusable components.
● Single codebase- Most of the times developers has to write the code multiple times for different platforms like Android, IOS, Windows etc. This issue gets resolved as React has single codebase.
● It is compatible with third-party plugins- It is extremely compatible with third-party plugins without memory and speed issue.Conclusion
It is hard to choose between React and Vue.JS but if we have to make a choice then we must choose ReactJS because we are aware of its capability but in case of VueJS, the developers are still trying and testing its capabilities.