Sailing around the BVI (British Virgin Islands) is only possible by water transport. Organized Virgin Island Catamaran Charter are a great solution when we want to visit and see more places in a short time. The catamaran is an alternative to yachts and other types of boats. Surely, admirers of unconventional sea travels appreciate this form.
The open nautical world thanks to charters expeditions
The islands stun tourists with their unusual rock forms such as The Baths. The island took its name (Fat Virgin) from the formation of scales similar to a woman lying on her side. If you look at the rock formations, you can definitely see many surprising activities of nature. On many other islands, you can experience the beauty of the tropics as well as secluded and lively beaches.
Association with feminine and natural beauty is reflected in the appearance and form of BVI. Not so many people travel here, which is why nature seems to be slightly affected by human activities. It is recommended to support the natural development of nature. In some places, you can meet Seabins which clean the waters from marine litters. Always remember to respect the nature around you. There are flamingo specimens that have become extinct by human action.
However, nature allows you to explore its secrets and beauty. Sailing and Virgin Island catamaran charter allow you to explore these essentially unspoiled areas.
Places to visit
• If you are interested in the depth of the sea seen from the bottom, you will admire the place of Horseshoe Reef, which is one of the longest coral reefs in the world.
• The Caribbean Sea is also a resting place for many shipwrecks. Seen earlier in the movies adventure scenes can become your part.
• Jost Van Dyke is a great place to visit during sunset. The name of the place comes from the name of the legendary pirate.
• Visiting Norman Island you will feel like an adventurer. In caves, corridors, caves, tunnels, you can see elements of the past undiscovered before the world.
• Road Town is the capital of the British Virgin Islands. It is located on the largest island - Tortoli. It is worth visiting this place to taste local drink recipes and exotic food. Its original name was Santa Ana - the name created by the discoverer Christopher Columbus.
• and many more undiscovered places…
Have a great sea expedition in those magical place.