For Amazon affiliates, Facebook Ads are powerful external traffic sources. Your Amazon listing can significantly benefit from increased sales if you're able to make an appealing and effective Facebook Ad campaign. Facebook and Amazon affiliate links make a great partnership when you follow the terms of service and guidelines of both platforms.
In this guide, you'll learn the steps on how to create Facebook Ads and how you can integrate it with Amazon affiliate marketing. Let's get started.1. Set up Your Facebook Ad Account
If you already have a Facebook Business Page and several posts are already in place, it’s time to set up your Facebook Ads account. Select the 'Campaigns' tab on the Facebook Ads Manager or Business Manager to create your first ad campaign.
You have to ensure that the ad is engaging and informative to grab the attention of Facebook users, most especially your target audience. Setting up your first Facebook Ad campaign for Amazon affiliates is pretty easy. Check https://www.journalreview.org/ to help you on how to make Facebook ads for Amazon Affiliates.
Here's how you can set up your FB ad account:
● Select an objective that is aligned with your goals, such as:
- creating brand awareness
- reaching or exposing your ad to more people
- driving traffic
- lead generation
- catalog sales
- app installation
- video views
- encouraging more store visits.
● Set a name for your campaign and turn on the budget optimization if you have multiple ad sets.
● Set up an ad account by entering your country, preferred currency, and time zone.
● Set your target audience by location, age, gender, and language.
● Set ad placements by either automatically placing your ads on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, or Audience Network or device placement.
● Set your desired budget (e.g., lifetime budget or daily budget)
● Set the ad publishing schedule, whether live or immediately or future-dated.2. Create Your Facebook Ad
Inside the Facebook Ads Manager, select ‘Create Campaign’. When creating a Facebook Ad, there are several formats that you can use with text and media components. Make sure to use the 'Preview' for proper placement. Upon submitting your ad, Facebook will review it, and you'll get an email notification about the result.
Here are some examples of Facebook Ads:
● Photo Ads. You can add text components, too.
● Video Ads. Post inspirational videos or product in action.
● Carousel ads. You can use several pictures or videos to showcase your product or service.
● Slideshow ads. It helps create Slideshow ads from your existing video clips or a collection of still photos.3. Retarget Customers and Visitors
Retargeting is done through a code snippet or pixel, like Facebook Pixel to a website. If you do not have a Pixel account yet, follow these steps:
● Go to your Ads Manager Account and go to the 'Pixel' section.
● Click on 'Create Pixel'
● Enter a name for your Facebook Pixel
● Hit create Pixel
● Install Pixel Now button if you want to manage your own site for greater security.
The two approaches you can use in setting up Facebook retargeting for Amazon include retargeting existing customers to retarget ads to your previous customers or retargeting visitors on your landing page.
Here are some tips for retargeting ads:
● Use Facebook Custom Audiences to show ads to your visitors and customers. The procedure is the same when creating a normal Facebook ad campaign and choosing to target a custom audience instead of targeting people depending on their interests.
● Retarget your Amazon customers by uploading customer database to create a Custom Audience.4. Post Affiliate Links on Your Business Pages
You won't go against Facebook or Amazon Associate’s Terms of Service or TOS to post affiliate links on your business page. One way to increase your reach for your Facebook posts on your business page is sharing the post on your personal Facebook profile.
This strategy is applied by many affiliate marketers with their affiliate links because their family and friends can help increase their business page’s posts through comments, likes, and shares, thus increasing conversions from affiliate links.Conclusion
Creating Facebook ads for amazon affiliate marketing can be easy. Just proceed to the normal process of creating a Facebook ad and add affiliate links to your posts. Make sure to check the terms of service or TOS of the affiliate service to make sure you're not violating anything. Also remember that Amazon affiliate TOS doesn’t have any issues using links on social media platforms, like Facebook.