Memes are a relatively new trend in the world of digital marketing. Since these are hilarious content, the audience tends to connect with it better and share it with their peers. That way, such content stands higher chances of becoming viral. Organizations are coming up with innovative ways to incorporate their brand identity in meme campaigns.
Having understood the reason why brands prefer meme content, the next step is creating your memes. Multiple meme generator tools will allow you to create memes even without prior editing experience. Let us have a look at the top three meme-making tools and see how you can use them to create hilarious video content.
Filmora Meme Maker
Filmora meme maker is a tool that allows you to create fancy memes from your PC in a matter of minutes. The main advantage of using this tool is that you can upload videos simply with their URL. Filmora Movie Maker has advanced encoders and decoder tools, and that is how it processes videos much faster than its competitors.
- Step 1: Filmora is an online tool, and you can begin your meme-making journey by logging in with your credentials. The tool lets you create an account for free.
- Step 2: You can upload your video by choosing the ‘Click to Import’ tab. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the video to the editing tab. If you have the uploaded link, the Filmora meme maker can decode the contents from it.
- Step 3: After you have selected the meme video, navigate your way to the meme editor page. On the left panel, you will find the option to customize the meme. If you need to take a section of your video and make it into a meme, you can use the Filmora video trimmer tool at this stage.
- Step 4: Then, use the Filmora meme maker to add textual content and alter the fonts. This is an essential step of the meme-making journey as the text helps to give witty content to the meme and make it funnier. You can preview the video and alter it until you are satisfied with the outcome.
- Step 5: Once your editing is complete, select the ‘CREATE’ tab. That way, the changes that you saw in the preview will reflect in the meme. You can then click on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ option to save it on your device. Alternatively, the video that you edited can be shared on social media platforms such as Reddit, Facebook, and Instagram.
InVideo is another dynamic video editing tool that lets you create meme videos in a matter of minutes. InVideo has a dedicated 24 X7 support team, and you can reach out to them for any support in your meme-making journey. It is one of the few meme-making tools that let you create multilingual videos. That way, you can customize your memes in a language that is the most comfortable for your target audience.
- Step 1: Sign up for InVideo and log on to the tool with your credentials.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Quick Videos’ option and choose from the meme templates. InVideo has more than 5000 video templates and many of them are dedicated to creating memes. Take your time and decide on the template that is the aptest for you. Alternatively, you can choose a blank template and build the meme video from scratch.
- Step 3: Upload the video that you wish to make into a meme. You can also add images and make a slideshow video of them. If you do not have relevant videos and images, you can choose from InVideo’s media library.
- Step 4: Add finer touches to your video by incorporating texts as well as adjusting the colors and fonts. You can also add music to your meme video at this stage. InVideo allows you to either upload the music or choose from its media library.
- Step 5: After you are satisfied with the editing, preview your work, and export the video. The video is now ready for download, and you can share it on different platforms.
Blurbiz allows you to create video memes without any hassle and is recommended for brands that want to try out meme marketing. The tool has a free version that you can try out for a week before you purchase the licensed one. That way, you will have ample time to work your way around the tool and gauge if this is suitable for you.
- Step 1: Blurbiz is another online meme-making tool, and you do not need to download any software on your device. You can sign up for the tool by entering your name, email id, company name and set a password for yourself. Post that, a confirmation link will be sent to your email ID, and clicking on that will activate your account.
- Step 2: Post the activation, you will be led to the main editing page. Select the ‘Create Project’ option and then click on ‘Create’. Enter the name of the project.
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘+ Add Media Files’ option and select the option that lets you add videos. By clicking on the ‘Open’ option, you will upload the video.
- Step 4: Select the ‘Edit’ option. You can now make changes to the ‘Text’ tab by adding content, dragging and dropping them in the preferred position. This section also lets you add relevant images and GIFs to your video meme.
- Step 5: Once you are satisfied with the edited meme, click on ‘Complete’. Your video is now ready to be processed. Once the video is processed, you can download and save it on your device.
With the above editing tools, creating a meme is just as fun as watching the video. We recommend that you spend your time in each of the three tools to identify the one that is the most convenient for you. Post that, try to stick to the tool for all your video making. The more time that you spend on a tool, the better you will figure out its features.