When it comes to making your advertisement effective and influential, nothing can work as incredibly as LED billboards do. With clear and smooth picture, vivid display, and bright colors, outdoor LED billboards are capable of working way better than traditional display screens. with the advancement in LED display technology, many advertisers and business owners have bought led display from DOIT VISION to rely more on using billboards for brand awareness and approaching potential customers.
If you are associated with a brand that needs strong advertising, then you should understand the importance of information that is coming to you in pieces. Every single piece has to make an impact on the customers, thereby making sure that some of them are actually attracted to the brand. But, do you know how to make the most of an outdoor screen, which are placed on campsites? How can you make sure that they can yield the desired outcomes? Allow us to help you by explaining the following elements:
• Protection Against Harsh Weather: LED billboards have to be resistant to extreme weather, be it rain, storm, wind, etc. when water seeps through them, it damages the display and decreases the impact of advertising. So, what you should be careful about is choosing an LED billboard that has Ingress Protection (IP) rating, needed to measure protection against solid items and water resistance. Also, this rating enables users to find ways to protect the screens when they are exposed to outside elements.
• Get the Best Hardware: Remember that not all outdoor LED billboards can work in all conditions. There are some that are designed to bear the weather of seasonal areas or in extreme temperature fluctuations. At the time of selecting an outdoor LED screen, just enjoy the peace of not getting your screen harmed by direct sunlight.
• Internal Temperature Regulation: Outdoor LEDs can only function when there is an optimal internal temperature in the surrounding. Since they have to work continuously, it is always necessary to make arrangements to avoid overheating, as they might face some problems like fading pictures, mismatched colors, and dying pixels. So, what you should be doing is to install an HVAC system to maintain their internal temperature.
• Brightness is Important: One of the necessary elements to choose an outdoor LED billboard is to maintain the right brightness level so that it can capture the attention of every passerby. Keep in mind that outdoor LEDs need special brightness to keep them visible in the direct sunlight. Ideally, it should be 2,000 nits.
• An Indoor Screen Cannot Be Used Outdoors: Even though it’s common sense not to use indoor LED screens for outdoor billboards, some people still do it. It doesn’t only decrease the impact of your content but would lead to some additional expenses in one way the other. A non-weatherproof LED display is a huge electrical risk, which you will never want to deal with.
• Routine Maintenance: Outdoor LEDs are prone to a number of damages from climate, weather changes. It is, therefore, necessary to conduct routine maintenance of the screen so that it can remain healthy and bright for years.
Now that you are aware of the tips and tricks to choose the right Outdoor LED billboard, the results will be guaranteed. So, just proceed with your decision.