Blood really is the life force of any human being. Despite this, there is still so much that people don’t know about it. And, this is not because the information isn’t out there. It is simply because people don’t understand how important blood and its components are. Just think about it for a second. Blood can transmit diseases, new blood can cure you of all kinds of ailments, and if your blood doesn’t pump, you die. These are just a few minor instances of how blood and its components are vital to the human body. To learn more about how important blood and its components are continue reading.
The Function Of Blood
To start off, it is pertinent to understand the function of blood. This is where most people go wrong right away. Some people know that blood carries vital elements to body tissues, but they also don’t know that it carries vital elements away. What that situation is, you need to know exactly what the function of blood is in the human body. Blood carries hormones, electrolytes, nourishment, vitamins, and antibodies to certain tissues. It not only does this, but it also provides heat and oxygen to the very same tissue. Along with this, it carries away waste material and carbon dioxide.
The Components Of Blood
If you are looking to buy Viagra in Canada, you might not know that blood is made up of four main components. This would include red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, and plasma. You’ve likely heard these terms mentioned somewhere before, you might not understand how vital they are to blood and the human body. It is the red blood cells that are responsible for feeding oxygen to vital organs and tissues, while also transporting carbon dioxide away from the body at the same time. White blood cells, on the other hand, involved in the main function of the immune system. Platelets are the components that are responsible for creating clots. Now, this doesn’t mean that they stop blood from reaching vital organs and tissues, while this could be possible with some diseases and deficiencies.
No, the main role of platelets is to prevent too much blood from draining out of the body. For instance, when you get cut, you have to clot and bleed to prevent the body from bleeding out. That’s exactly what your platelets do. Plasma would best be described as the stream of blood. Its main role is to provide organs and tissue with two essential proteins. These proteins would be Gamma globulin and Fibrinogen.
Understanding Blood Cells
In simple terms, blood cells are the cells that are found in the blood. They are made in the bone marrow and actually account for right around 45% of the blood, while plasma (the stream) accounts for the other 55%. While less than half, these cells still play more than a crucial role in the body. They also must go through stages before they reach their full potential. They will start as a stem cell in the first phase until they mature. Once mature enough, they will then travel to other parts of the body to develop into even more mature cells that will eventually become functioning blood cells.