The world of business and entrepreneurship comes with a number of opportunities and challenges. While the new age of way of doing business online has managed to give us a world of opportunities, each one comes with a catch that requires us to make the most optimal use of our scarce and limited resources - this is especially true for small business that are looking to do big business in the long run. In such a case, technologies and tools like a CRM system would be the ideal platform. So how do you make use of these opportunities and what are the building blocks that can help you along the way?
• Information: In today’s digital age and the Internet of Things or IoT, information is the game-changer. With a CRM system or a SaaS CRM, you can make use of this information in order to fashion your functions and tasks along the sales pipeline, towards fruitful conversions. When you have the information but you are unsure about how to engage with your prospects to make that conversion, you would need a system or an application to do the needful. The amount of information out there is immense and it can be quite a task to manually build all of it into a relevant database and then to articulate it all into the right functions and tasks that would generate leads and lead to conversions as well.
• Engagement: With a SaaS CRM software, you would be able to make use of tools and technologies that can help you create targeted campaigns to engage your prospects in a far better, and more relevant manner. When we use the term relevant, we are talking about creating the basis for conversions more than anything else, since elevated revenues and profits from those revenues would be the logical end product of any such activities. Engagement is also important because it helps in building your business into a visible entity that shows what problems it is capable of solving in the life and times of your prospects and customers.
• Team Work: Creating teams that work seamlessly well together in order to get the job done would be one of the primary opportunities that we have in front of us in order to make higher conversions and revenues. Yet, better team collaboration comes with the creation of better automation - something that your SaaS CRM applications can help you with. If you are looking to grow with a small team, then you would need to automate a number of monotonous tasks that could otherwise suck the energy right out of your team. When you automate tasks, you also eliminate the need for constant communication which can lead to the overlapping of instructions, duplication of tasks, and finally, completely missing out on tasks too - all of which point to missed opportunities.
With the above points, we can see where our opportunities lie. Yet, how can a CRM system help us tap into those opportunities and make the most of them in the best possible manner? Before we delve deeper into that, we would have to understand what a SaaS CRM system really is.
A SaaS CRM software is one that integrates all the features and functions of a CRM system within a service-based model. It provides the CRM system as a service rather than expensive software. This essentially means that your SaaS CRM application would be stored and run from a cloud-based location rather than being physically installed on your computer or system in the workspace. This can be of major benefit for you and your small business in particular. Here is a list of benefits that you would get from the employment of a SaaS CRM system:
1. Ease of installation: When you bring in a CRM system as a service instead of software, you are using a pre-formatted framework within which you merely have to fit in your information and functions so that you have a ready structure for your CRM system. This does not merely save you lots of time, but it also saves you plenty of funds that you would have otherwise spent in getting the software ready and customized for your team. The ease of installation also comes from the fact that the entire system is being loaded and hosted from a cloud-based location that makes it rather convenient even when you want to tweak the framework and upgrade once you grow.
2. Integrations: There are a number of platforms where you go for all your business needs so that the movement along the sales pipeline becomes that much easier. But with the SaaS CRM software, you can actually bring all those functions onto a single platform since integration is easy on this cloud-based location. This will help you track and execute campaigns seamlessly across all the channels that you use in order to reach out to and engage with your ideal audience.
3. Cost Benefits: There are a number of cost benefits that you can derive from using a SaaS CRM application rather than the entire software or platform. The features are something that you can pick and choose which instantly eliminates the payment you would make for the extra features that come with the software - for which you would have no use. Further, the installation and use of the CRM system from a cloud-based location is an easy one that will not cost you a lot in terms of hiring external talent or an entire team to manage the same.
Team collaborations: Making the best use of your small teams would be imperative for business growth, especially for small business and the SaaS CRM system is geared to help you take care of the same by giving better access to team members in various locations and automating the tasks for seamless communication as well. This also helps in reaching out to clients globally.