If you already don’t have a website, you are missing out big on potential business to your competition. A website has become a must-have for businesses of all sizes and types. In fact, even professionals cannot think of providing their services these days without creating an online presence. So what are you missing by not having a site for your company or professional service?
1. Build Your Business Credibility
Having a website creates a sense of credibility for your business. Traditionally, customers sought to look at a company’s physical address to ensure that it existed. It created a sense of stability about the company, giving them certain assurance that they could do business with it. With time, a website URL began to play a similar role.
• Do you know that 60% of consumers look for businesses to have online content
• Over 50% of consumers go directly to a brand’s website when they are seeking information about a product
• Over 90% of customers say they visit a physical store after having an online experience
If you don’t have a website for your company, you will have difficulty in building your brand’s credibility. Having a website in place allows you to get instant credibility. Checking WordPress review is perhaps the first step you should take towards setting up your site.
2. A Website Supports Your Marketing Efforts
While traditional advertising, including TV commercials and print advertising, has its role to play in brand building, most consumers today value online touch-points with brands. People search online for your products or services before making a buying decision. Every time they search online, they are presented with a long list of relevant websites. If your website ranks high in those search results pages, it will help promote your brand. Some of the most important and effective marketing strategies today include:
• SEO: Search engine optimization helps your website and digital assets rank high in your Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs)
• PPC: Pay-Per-Click allows you to show your ads and brand name on the top of search engine results.
• Content Marketing: Content marketing not only supports your SEO campaigns, but it also provides your target audience with key information.
3. Sell Your Products or Services
A website allows you to showcase your products or services and provide all the information that your potential customers will require to make a decision. At the same time, it also allows you to sell your products. When it comes to providing information, you can provide the desired details using all types of content formats – text, images, infographics, videos, ebooks, and much more.
You can also create an online store and sell your products or services directly from your website. Ecommerce spending continues to grow at a fast rate, year-on-year. In 2018, the retail e-commerce revenues were at $526 billion. The figure is expected to be more than $893 billion by 2022. If you don’t have a website in place, you are missing out on such a big opportunity.
Having a website also gives you a competitive edge. It is highly like that a significant percentage of your competition already has an online presence. Setting up a website and backing it up with SEO, PPC, and other digital marketing campaigns can help you rank high and drive more web traffic and revenues.