There is no reason why you should miss out on the joy of owning a pool even if your yard is not big enough for a swimming pool. If not a swimming pool, it can be a plunge pool that will give you all the benefits of taking a dip in the cool refreshing water.
What is a plunge pool?
The popularity of plunge pools has increased rapidly in Australia during recent years as they allow homeowners with limited space to enjoy the privilege of enjoying a pool. You just need a small area somewhere between 4 meters by 2 meters and you could easily install your plunge pool.
The plunge pool from Compass Pools in Australia is perfect that would transform your small yard area into an oasis. They have different sizes that start from 2.8 cm to 6.2cm in length. The extra depth up to 1.65cm of their plunge pools is enough to relax.
You have a choice to select from their Vivid and Bi-luminite 3D colours for the plunge pool. The durability and strength of the pool are undoubtedly the best since they are manufactured using advanced technology and ceramic core. You will have a generous amount of swimming space along with extra depth. Your kids will enjoy a huge variety of water-based activities while you can have a perfect place to relax.
Needs small space
Since they are smaller in size, they can easily be fit into an area where it is not possible to install a swimming pool. People usually set up plunge pools alongside the deck or patio or even install them against a wall or a fence of the home
Easy to maintain
- Since it is smaller in size, there will be less debris
- You can clean it manually with a vacuum and scoop net for removing leaves or other junk
- Throwing a cover over it is a quick and easy job
Low Installation charges
Installing a plunge pool is quite inexpensive than getting a regular swimming pool installed in your home.
- The area to be cleared and dug is less for a plunge pool.
- The materials needed for constructing a plunge pool is quite less
- The material needed for tiling, fencing, and deck are also less
Installing a plunge pool is quite economical as it saves costs on many fronts.
- It needs far less amount of water than a regular pool
- Needs fewer chemicals for keeping the pool water clean
- Associated costs of pumps, heaters, and filters are quite low
- It is easy to top up when the water level goes down.
A smaller pool comes with certain disadvantages too.
- The biggest drawback is the limited size.
- Kids do not get a huge amount of area to play
- Since plunge pools are shallow and have no deep end, it becomes a safety risk for kids jumping in the water
- It can fit only a few people
- They lack the charm of a regular swimming pool.
However, these drawbacks can be overlooked when it comes to enjoying the splashing cool waters in your yard in the form of a plunge pool.