Let us say that you have already purchased a lot of Apple Music songs and you want them to be played in a lot of devices that you have and prefer using but you cannot do it. Then your problem must be about the DRM protection that is encrypted into Apple Music contents. Well, the best thing that you could do about this is to have these contents converted into an audio format that is accessible on many devices. This format is no other than the MP3 output format. So, the solution to your concern is to convert Apple Music to MP3.
MP3 is an audio format that has made music portable. Songs that are encoded in MP3 format can easily be shared to your friends and family. It has a good quality as well and it can be played in different kinds of devices that are available to you. This is actually the main reason why everyone is switching to MP3 format. So, if you want to know more about the methods to convert Apple Music to MP3, let us tackle all of those in the coming sections of this article.
Part 1. How To Convert Apple Music To MP3 With iTunes/Apple Music App?
As what everyone already knows, Apple Music songs and other contents are protected by DRM or Digital Rights Management that makes them not playable in just any device that you want to use. The devices should be authorized or supported by Apple for you to be able to play them. So, like what I mentioned in the introduction earlier, the best option for you is to choose an audio format that is playable on almost all devices. This format is no other than the MP3 format and all you have to do is to convert Apple Music to MP3. I would be discussing below the steps on how to convert Apple Music to MP3 using iTunes and Apple Music app.
Convert Apple Music To MP3 Via iTunes
1. The first thing that you must do is to have your iTunes Preference opened. For those who are using Windows, look for the Edit tab at the top part of your window along with the File tab, View tab, Controls and Help tab. Click on the Edit tab and then from the menu displayed next, choose the Preference option. For those who are using Mac, select on iTunes and then click Preference.
2. After clicking on Preferences, you will then be displayed a lot of buttons including that of General, Playback, Sharing, Store, Advanced, etc. From the choices mentioned, click on the “General” button. Now, take a look at the lower part of the window shown and have “Import Settings” located. Once you have found it, click on it.
3. After doing so, a pop-up menu will then be displayed wherein you will choose the output format that you wish to have your Apple Music songs converted to. The options include the MP3 format, AAC, AIFF and WAV encoder. But since our goal is to convert Apple Music to MP3, click on the MP3 encoder.
4. Right after the selection of the encoder type, click the OK button at the lower part to save the changes made.
5. For the last step, you may have one or more songs from your music library selected. In order to do this, just click on the File tab and then from the choices shown, choose the Create New Version menu. You may then choose from Create MP3 version, Create AAC version, Create AIFF version, Create WAV version and Create Apple Lossless Version.
The method of using iTunes as your media to convert Apple Music to MP3 can actually give some drawbacks. One of these drawbacks include the quality of the songs. The original quality of the songs may be affected throughout the process of conversion and may not be capable of giving you a hundred percent best quality music. Another problem in using this method is that it may not be capable of converting the songs that you have purchased a long time ago because they are encoded in AAC format. This format prevents them from being converted into another format.
Convert Apple Music To MP3 Via Apple Music App
1. Set The Output Format To MP3
1. The first step is to open your Apple Music app.
2. From the set of menus and tabs shown, click on the “Music” tab. From the choices displayed, choose “Preferences”.
3. Now, have the tab of “File” clicked and then have the “Import Settings” button clicked next.
4. You will then see a menu beside “Import Using”. From the menu, select on MP3 as the encoding format of your Apple Music songs.
5. And then lastly, tap on the OK button.
2. Import And Convert Apple Music Songs To MP3 Format
1. Now, press the Option key on your keyboard and then click on the File tab. You will then have to select the “Convert” option and then “Convert to (Import Preference)”.
2. The next thing that you have to do is to choose a folder or a disk where you have saved your Apple Music songs. From the set of songs listed, choose those titles that you wish to be imported and converted into MP3 output format.
3. Once the conversion process is done, you will notice in your music library the appearance of the finished converted Apple Music songs along with the original ones.
Part 2. Best App To Convert Apple Music To MP3
You can convert Apple Music to MP3 using the previous set of methods explained, however, there are some factors that you should consider if you are to utilize these methods. One of those factors is the resulting quality of the songs. Now, if you are the type of person who will not be satisfied at all if the songs you are listening to are not at their best quality, then you should know the perfect tool that can give you the best quality of the songs. My advice for you is no other than TuneSolo Apple Music Converter.
Tips: In addition to the TuneSolo Apple Music Converter introduced above, you can also use DumpMedia Apple Music Converter or TunesFun Apple Music Converter. They are also very good tools.
Features Of TuneSolo Apple Music Converter
Convert Apple Music Songs To Another Audio Format
If the matter is about the conversion of Apple Music songs into another audio format, the tool to use is no other than TuneSolo Apple Music Converter. Not only it converts Apple Music songs but also iTunes M4P music and your favorite audiobooks as well. The formats that are available for you include the MP3 format, AAC format, FLAC and WAV output format.
Download And Offline listening
Once the Apple Music songs are converted into another audio format, you can then be able to have them for offline listening. Now, you do not have to look for a stable internet connection or to have your mobile data turned on all the time. Once the songs are converted and downloaded into your device, problems like this cannot worry you anymore. In addition to this, you will not be required as well to have a monthly subscription to Apple Music.
Good Quality Of Converted Songs
The main worry of every music lover is to listen or have not so good music. This is also the chief problem in using the methods that I have explained above. But with the help of TuneSolo Apple Music Converter, you can have the resulting songs with a good quality.
Preserves Significant Information
One capability of TuneSolo Apple Music Converter is to retain the most important information from the contents because of its automatic recognition. It has incorporated an advanced ID tag identification technology which enables the converter to identify and recognize all the significant information such as the Metadata information, Artwork and ID3 tags. You must be worrying about how this kind of information can be retained after the songs have undergone the process of conversion, but with TuneSolo, you can worry no more.
Play Apple Music Songs In Multiple Devices
With TuneSolo Apple Music Converter, even without a family plan, you can play the Apple Music songs on multiple devices simultaneously. You can access these songs in devices like the iPad nano, iPhone, PSP, Xbox One, Apple Watch, Zune, Android devices and in a lot more devices. The application of TuneSolo Apple Music Converter has versions as well for Windows 10 and macOS.
Conversion Speed Up To 16x Faster
Of course, everyone wants a tool that can process and finish the job in just a couple of minutes and fortunately, TuneSolo Apple Music Converter is very capable of doing this one. It is very capable of downloading and converting the Apple Music songs up to 16x faster than the normal speed of conversion. Another thing about TuneSolo is that it can do batch conversion as well. So, in just a short time, you can have most of your songs converted already. You can really save a lot of your time by using the TuneSolo Apple Music Converter.
Edit ID3 Tags And Metadata Info
TuneSolo Apple Music Converter allows you as well to edit and modify the album’s title, the artist name, the genre and the corresponding year the song is created.
Let us now begin discussing the steps that you have to follow in using TuneSolo Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music to MP3.
Step 1. Download And Launch TuneSolo Apple Music Converter
The first thing that you have to do is to download TuneSolo Apple Music Converter. You can download the application from the application store of your device or you can just download it from the official website of TuneSolo.
Step 2. Choose The Songs And Upload Them Into TuneSolo Apple Music Converter
Now, once TuneSolo was downloaded, have it launched on your device. Just wait for a couple of minutes until it loads your music library. From your library, select the Apple Music songs that you wish to convert.
Step 3. Select The Output Format And The Output Folder
The next thing that you must do now is to choose the output format that you wish to have. From the set of formats available that were mentioned a while ago, select on the MP3 output format. You will also have to allot one output folder where all the songs are to be placed and saved once the conversion process is done.
Step 4. Click The Convert Button
Now that the songs and the output format are all set, you can now click on the button of “Convert” to finally have the process of conversion started.
Part 3. Benefits To Convert Apple Music To MP3
As what was mentioned already, you will really have a hard time having your most loved Apple Music songs forever on your device especially if you have already cancelled your subscription or if it has already expired. Once the Apple Music subscription is cancelled, all the songs that you have saved in your device will disappear in your music library. And also, the DRM protection encrypted to the songs makes them not transferable into other audio players especially if these devices are not authorized by Apple. So, this is really one great reason why you should convert Apple Music to MP3 output format.
I have here a list of some of the most common benefits that you can get if you convert Apple Music to MP3.
1. Once the songs are converted into MP3 format, you will then be capable of listening to the songs without looking for a stable internet connection and without any limitations when it comes to the devices to use. You may use any iOS devices, Android devices or any audio players available around you.
2. You can transfer Apple Music songs, iTunes Music and audiobooks into other storage devices like in a flash drive or an external hard drive.
3. After you convert Apple Music to MP3, you can now have the song played at once without even availing a family plan. You are now free to play the songs at once on as many devices as you want.
4. You will not have to think about the subscription that you have to pay every month. Even without a subscription, you can still be able to stream your favorite Apple Music songs.
5. The converted Apple Music songs to MP3 can be used as your phone ringtone.
6. You are now also able to burn the converted Apple Music songs to a blank CD.
There are still many benefits that you can get from converting Apple Music songs to MP3, the list above is just some of the most common benefits that you can have from the MP3 files. And also, it is important to know the steps on how to convert Apple Music to MP3, but it is also a must for you to know the best tool that you should use during the process of conversion. My recommendation for you is no other than TuneSolo Apple Music Converter.