Ice coolers are the main ingredient to a perfect summer evening. The right one makes all the difference. When you're out fishing, who comes to save the day? The Ice Cooler. When you're out on a picnic, who keeps all your drinks cool? The ice cooler. All we have is a few hours to spend peacefully with our loved ones; we can't afford to lose them over petty things like malfunctioning ice coolers.
An ideal cooler is more than just an insulated plastic box that keeps your ice and drinks cold. Ice cooler requirements are not universal. The need depends and differs from one another. There are a variety of people that require ice coolers that provide insulation, durability, customization, and also sometimes those that come with bottle openers too. One cooler might not be able to fulfil all these needs, though here we have a collection of only the best Ice Coolers.
As stated earlier, cooler needs are not universal; they change according to their needs. Some might need a Cooler with locks; Some might need an ice cooler with wheels. The following are the different categories of coolers available and the best brands in those categories. Of all brands, the most popular are Yeti, K2, Pelican Ice Coolers, and Grizzly.
Five Day Ice Challenge
A group of enthusiasts conducted a challenge to identify the best coolers in the market. This is what happens in the challenge:
• All coolers were pre-chilled for Twenty-Four Hours
• They were then topped off with ice
• Coolers were placed at the correct intervals, so their shadows did not disturb each other.
• Two beverages that were not pre-chilled were placed on the top at the beginning of the test.
• Thrice a day the beverages were changed from top to bottom and vice versa
• Coolers remained outdoors throughout the test.
Here is the result they have arrived upon:
1. Best rotomolded cooler: The Cabela's Polar Cap Equalizer Cooler.
2. Best value pick: The Igloo MaxCold Cooler
3. The best cooler for cheapskates: The Igloo Recool Biodegradable Cooler
4. Best rotomolded value pick: The Yeti Tundra 45.
5. Best performance: The Lifetime High Ice Cooler
Next is the detailed view of the categories of ice coolers, which can be chosen according to your preferences. Following this are the various categories of ice coolers available:
Insulated Backpack & Collapsible coolers:
These coolers are lifesavers for a day at school or a hiking trip. They do not keep our hands busy and put the weight on our shoulders, which is a more natural way to carry. Unlike most coolers, the collapsible ones are light with ample space. They are small and compact coolers. They also have Cooler Bags, which are very popular as they help in the efficiency of the cooler and even accessible transportation. Here is the list of most efficient coolers of this category:
1. Coleman Soft cooler with a capacity of 45.
2. Arctic Zone coolers with a capacity of 80 cans.
3. Collapsible Tub coolers with a capacity of 72 cans.
4. Picnic Time coolers with a capacity of 13 cans are carried like a Backpack.
coolers with a capacity of 24 cans.
Roto moulded coolers, or rotationally moulded coolers, are the best for more extended durability. They are manufactured for preserving ice for an extended period. Their structure is also sturdy that it is immune to forest creatures that might attack the ice coolers. The most Popular Roto moulded coolers all These coolers are certified Bear Proof :
1. The top pick: Orca
2. Most Versatile: Engel
3. Popular choice: Yeti
4. Most durable: Pelican
Coolers with Wheels
At present, Coolers with wheels and handles are the most sought after. They are useful while carrying a heavy load of perishables from one place to another. Be it a beach or a camping site; it comes in handy like our luggage, which follows us with ease.
1. The Igloo Cube holds a rating of 4.5.
2. The Pelican Elite with 4.4 ratings.
3. The Coleman Xtreme with 4.2 ratings.
4. The Igloo Glide with a rating of 4.2.
5. The Coleman Marine holds 3.3 ratings.
12 Volt Coolers
These are the modern solution to our everyday problems. 12-volt coolers prove to be the more sophisticated versions of standard ice coolers. These coolers are made for use in cars during long road trips. More advanced coolers like these which are plugged into your vehicle, not only keeps your drink cold but also keeps your food warm. These are the best picks of 12 Volt coolers that are for sale
1. Low cost: The cooler Igloo Iceless with a canning capacity of 32 cans.
2. Most Popular: The Coleman PowerChill is 44 cans holding cooler.
3. Most Versatile: Koolatron Voyager with 48 cans holding capacity. It is both a cooler and a warmer.
4. Highest Rated: ARB Fridge Freezer with 72 can holding capacity.
Coolers with speakers
Multipurpose in anything becomes the consumer's favourite. These coolers with inbuilt speakers do justice in not only cooling your drink but also keep the awkward silence in gatherings away. These are ideal for parties, barbecues, picnics, and camping.
1. The BREKX: They are powered by AA batteries.
2. TUNES2GO: They are powered by Reusable Battery.
3. Fidelity: They are powered by AA Batteries.
4. Bud Light: They are powered by Reusable Battery.
5. Crazy fire: They are powered by Reusable Battery.
Folks, listed in this article are almost all kinds of coolers in the market. It is now up to you to choose your sort of ice cooler and your favourite brand. Never buy something from the market if you’re unsure of it. Go through your most preferred category once again. To make it easy for you, we have shortlisted the internet's best-rated coolers. All the above-Listed coolers and Brands are those Ice Coolers That will never let you down.