Sorafenat drugs a Cancer Medicine that interferes with the growth and spread of Cancer Cells in the body.
Sorafenat 200Mg stops the growth of the cancer cells.
Sorafenat 200mg medication is used in the treatment of thyroid cancer, liver cancer, kidney cancer.
Uses of Sorafenat 200mg Tablet:
Sorafenib is an anticancer medication.
Sorafenat medicine is used to treatment of Liver Cancer, Kidney Cancer, and Thyroid Cancer.
Side Effects of Sorafenat 200mg Tablet:
• Dry Skin
• Dry Mouth
• Hair Loss
• Weight Loss
How to Take Sorafenat 200mg:
The dosage and the medicine form depend on the age, weight, and medicinal situation of an individual. Take Soranib 200 mg as guided by your doctor.
Take the tablet whole. Do not break or crush the medicine. Take the drug 30 minutes before a snack on an empty stomach as the food decreases the absorption of the medicine.
If you miss a dose of Sorafenat, please take it quickly once you remember. But, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
Storage of the Sorafenat 200mg medicines:
• Store tablets at room temperature, away from heat and direct light.
• Do not freeze tablets unless required by package insert.
• Keep medications away from children and pets.
• Drug Interactions of Sorafenat 200mg Tablet:
• A combination with carbamazepine + dexamethasone + Phenobarbital + phenytoin + rifampicin leads to decrease in Sorafenib plasma concentration.
• A combination of doxorubicin and irinotecan will increase plasma concentration.
Precautions of Sorafenat 200mg Tablet:
• Avoid Soranib throughout pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
• Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may change the absorption of Sorafenat 200mg.
• Avoid taking medication if you are allergic to Sorafenat 200mg or related drugs.
• Be careful while taking Sorafenat Side Effects if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
• Do not drive or perform heavy machinery if Sorafenat 200mg causes dizziness or blurred vision.
• Avoid getting pregnant while taking Votrient 200 mg tablet. Use effective contraceptives while using the drug.
Frequently asked question for Sorafenat 200mg Tablet:
Is it safe with Alcohol?
Interaction with Alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Is It Safe to Use During Pregnancy?
Avoid taking Sorafenat 200mg tablet during pregnancy as it increases the complications in the fetus.
Buy Sorafenat 200mg Tablet online:
www.Genricforce.com is a leading provider of India, offering Anti-Cancer quality medicines around the world, offering affordable buy Sorafenat 200mg.
It will provide Anti-Cancer medicines in the US, Russia, Europe, China, Japan, Romania, Italy, Hungary, Bulgaria, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, UK, Slovakia, Austria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Turkey. Price, authentic quality, timely delivery, customer satisfaction 100%.